It’s all about working with The Design of the Body. ™
We teach practitioners how to energetically assess the underlying cause behind disease and provide the body with what it needs in order to heal. There are thousands of ways to do this . . . . We can help you seamlessly integrate all of your tools and fill in the gaps, establishing a comprehensive system for long term success, even with the most difficult cases.
Are you a practitioner? SIGN UP or LOGIN HERE
Please Scroll down…
Learn More About BioEnergetic Medicine:
Attend the International College of BioEnergetic Medicine
Do you believe there is more that can be done to resolve chronic disease? If so, this series of events is for you. Discover the answers to the following questions:
- What do you do when protocols fail?
- How do you identify what toxins your patients are dealing with?
- How do you determine which toxins are blocking the cell membrane?
- Chronic degenerative disease is linked to blockages within the mitochondria. How do you determine what toxins are within your patient’s mitochondria and what nutrients are needed to restore flow? It will be different for each individual.
- How do you track the movement of toxins out of the body?
- How do you answer this question from your patient – “When am I going to be done?” Did you know there is a way to energetically measure whether tissue is healing or not?
How to Stay Healthy in a Toxic World:
Cancer is a natural process. Understanding this one principle can help you prevent it.
What toxins are preventing your body from healing? Since the body is a flow system,
the toxins that can’t be eliminated create symptoms and can lead to disease.
The video selection below is designed to help you learn more about how to avoid toxins and better navigate the world we live in.
Visit Environmental Working Group – for more information about eliminating toxins in your daily life.
Donnaisms: Inspirational Quotes to Read and Share
In the News
The latest research on the Human Microbiome that has emerged over the past three years has the potential to transform the world of medicine as we know it. On the monthly online show, The Functional Forum, we’ll do an in depth exploration of the latest clinical advances and what it means for patients and your practice. Register to access the live webstream Monday March 2nd, 2015 at 8pm EST titled “Microbiome Madness”. Click here to register